by Debi Neville, Freelance Writer and Time Trader, January 2011
Four basic items need to be addressed in each offering:
1) identify the problem or need
2) offer a solution to the problem
3) explain how YOU can provide the solution
4) call to action
1) Dream of cinnamon rolls like Mom used to bake?
2) A dozen can be delivered fresh to your door
3) I have 20 years baking experience and a wonderful old fashioned recipe, can be made with whole wheat and fruits if you want to try something a bit new, will deliver same day!
4) This weekend curl up with a good book, a cup of coffee and delicious, warm sweet rolls; call to order today!
Words to use which conjure up emotions, wants, answers, memories, needs, etc. which are more likely to get a response:
At your fingertips Experience
Friendly help Searching
Vision This is the year
Worry free Recycle, reuse
Express yourself Thoughtful
Cross off your to do list Dessert
Problem solver Do!